Dan Erlewine

Does anyone have the video where he describes how to setup a JEM (Floyd setup)? Is it worth buying? I'd be pretty bummed to find out all he talks about is what the springs do and how to adjust the height, ...

If there is some really good info in there that most people don't know, I'd be willing to pay the $45 or whatever it is.

Cripes! Is that it? They (stewmac) make it out to be so incredible. Oh well, I have two or three of his videos and I have mixed feelings about them. I was hoping this one had something really special in it that most people don't know.

Thanks for passing that along.

I need info on fast and accurate ways to lower locking nuts, that don't have any shims, and I don't want to have to put a shim in, I want a way to lower the wood faster than I have been for the last 2 hours, which is using a damn little sanding block, then putting the locknut back on, finding out I only lowered it by .001" after it appeared I sanded off .005" of wood.

Good thing there's no vodka around right now.

I got a dremel router jig for locknuts, that I made, but I don't trust it. too easy to take too much wood off.

Rob