Osorio - Slash Lespaul

• 2 weeks later...

You don´t see the mountain under the table!

A big trash bag this weekend, wood rasps, dust and beer cans!

But yes some progres was done, pickups and neck cavities routed, contour shape sanded, bind channel routed carefulfy ( this time there will be no bind gaps ), the arch top was done too.

Seeya!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

and so .... the neck its to fat? I think that 1,5mm less and it will be fine. what you guys think?

Id leav it for now. Get it set up for a test fit before the finish is done & let your customer decide. Have them try it out birefly for a dry run, like a test fitting of a new suit. If they like it then your fine. If the want it thinner then trim it down.

But if you thin it out & the customer prefers a bigger neck - your screwed.

Get your customer to decide :D

In fact he decide alredy, i´ll thin out a little at the 10th fret till the neck heal, something about 1,5mm to 2mm.

He had tested a gibson 50´s reissue and don´t like of the neck shape, too fat, but he also says that don´t wanna a thin neck.

so I think that 2,155 to 2,4(I´ll thin a little bit here) it´s a good measure to the neck.

Of coure I´ll setup all hardware to test, but i´ll make the test, the owner its someting about 800km far from me!

Tks the advices!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah Scott, that was my laney lc15 home made. It's a awesome amp, IMHO better than factory original, a friend of mine had one and mine sounds much much better.

This amp had a little story, me and mor two friends decice do to a little all tube amp, and all agree with the lc15 projetc. So we bougth the pieces somthing abou a year or more. With the parts each one sent to do a diferent voltage transformer, mine was a classic, other was a hi gain and the last one was a classic with a interlace wound. Resume mine was a better sound than the others my friends get my amp to copy the transformers.

Backing the guitar, I always sand with little grains in the finish, thats why I always post rougth pics!

Tks anyway!!!!!