frets are lifting

I have a bound neck thru american BC rich that I was starting to dress the neck on. After cleaning fingerboard with napthat I noticed a lot of the frets are lifting out, some by as much as .008. The frets are in good shape and I am reluctant to refret it. I would like to clamp and wick some stewmac adhesive #10 into the slots. My question is....will the glue hold for a good, long time, or is a refret the only way to go?

Any input is very much appreciated!!!!

I was told to take some superglue, and put it under the lifted frets. Then take two pieces of scrap wood, and put them on either side of the neck *fretted, and back* and then clamp them overnight with a c-clamp. Annnnnnnnnd ur supposed to do 2 at a time like this.

I was told to take some superglue, and put it under the lifted frets. Then take two pieces of scrap wood, and put them on either side of the neck *fretted, and back* and then clamp them overnight with a c-clamp. Annnnnnnnnd ur supposed to do 2 at a time like this.

Yes, that's the idea, but if you do not use cauls with the proper radius on the fret side, you'll have trouble seating them properly. B)

Today I talked with the luthier who worked for BC and made this guitar, he recommended #10 stewmac adhesive and clampling. He said the life span of the glue job would be fine. He said to give the naptha 24 hours to gas off, then spray the surface to be bonded with blast accelerator to clean the area and let that dry for 24 hours. He then said to wick the thin adhesive into the area, clamp for 15 min to 1/2 hour, and remove excess adhesive with a razor blade or acetone.

:D

Thank you for the replies.

Yes, that's the idea, but if you do not use cauls with the proper radius on the fret side, you'll have trouble seating them properly. :D

Could I use the sanding block that I made for the fret board as a caul?