Build 5 - Singlecut/tele-Style Tsc6

Hey Chris,

I tried to PM this info to save cluttering up the thread but it failed. Here's the lowdown on the measurements:

I've made some measurements of the Wilkinson VS100 templates I've used successfully a couple of times. I'd still recommend doing a trial run before committing to the actual workpiece. I use a 1/2" diameter template bit for all the routes. Hopefully all my handwriting is clear enough.

String clearance over the body with my suggested 1/8" raising of the bridge is about 1/2". The VS100 also works best on bodies with a thickness of around 44mm - understandable given that it was originally designed as a Strat trem upgrade.

I've noticed that I've missed off one measurement in the diagram - the distance between line A-A and the trem stud drill centres on the Top Route drawing should be 13mm.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/ac1176/VS100routes_zps8464656e.jpg

D'oh! Another error that needs to be corrected - the two rear route templates should not align with line A-A on the drawing but be shifted 3mm closer to the neck. That will give you the little overhang as can be seen here, and is necessary to allow the trem arm to be pulled up:

046_zps0e571ca0.jpg

Lines B-B and C-C still need to be overlaid as per the drawing.