Hello,

My name is Matt and I'm a British guitar maker with 20 years combined experience in guitar repairs, rebuilding and luthierie. In 2009, after selling a few of my handcrafted instruments on the internet, I started taking orders and building a portfolio of privately commissioned "custom made" and stock guitars in my UK based workshop under the guise of "Serpentine Guitars".

Serpentine Guitars build premium, handcrafted electric guitars for that ultimate tone and playability, hand made by a professional luthier and his meticulous attention to detail and perfection.

Our instruments are custom made from the finest tonewoods, hand-picked for their visual and tonal qualities, and hardware manufactured to the highest standards, including Gotoh, Schaller, Hipshot, Bareknuckle Pickups, EMG and DiMarzio, to meet your exact requirements.

I am currently taking orders globally through my website, where you can also read testimonials from my previous clients, and would be happy to provide a quote for your dream guitar using the online form - http://www.serpentineguitars.com

We are also running a competition at the moment giving one lucky individual the chance to win a custom made guitar - visit the website for details.

Thank you for your time.

Matt (Serpentine Guitars)

Moderators; the forum rules state "Sales and Services may be offered by anyone including retailers at any time as long as they are posted in the Classifieds Section Only". This topic is offering my services as a custom guitar maker.

You're welcome, Matt. Any wisdom or individual slant you care to share on luthiery is of course encouraged! :-)

Thank you Prostheta.

With regards to sharing my "wisdom and individual slant", I plan on documenting some of my work (in progress) on the In Progress and Finished Work forum very soon!

Edited by SerpentineGtars

• 1 month later...

Hello,

My name is Matt and I'm a British guitar maker with 20 years combined experience in guitar repairs, rebuilding and luthierie. In 2009, after selling a few of my handcrafted instruments on the internet, I started taking orders and building a portfolio of privately commissioned "custom made" and stock guitars in my UK based workshop under the guise of "Serpentine Guitars".

Serpentine Guitars build premium, handcrafted electric guitars for that ultimate tone and playability, hand made by a professional luthier and his meticulous attention to detail and perfection.

Our instruments are custom made from the finest tonewoods, hand-picked for their visual and tonal qualities, and hardware manufactured to the highest standards, including Gotoh, Schaller, Hipshot, Bareknuckle Pickups, EMG and DiMarzio, to meet your exact requirements.

I am currently taking orders globally through my website, where you can also read testimonials from my previous clients, and would be happy to provide a quote for your dream guitar using the online form - http://www.serpentineguitars.com

We are also running a competition at the moment giving one lucky individual the chance to win a custom made guitar - visit the website for details.

Thank you for your time.

Matt (Serpentine Guitars)

Moderators; the forum rules state "Sales and Services may be offered by anyone including retailers at any time as long as they are posted in the Classifieds Section Only". This topic is offering my services as a custom guitar maker.

Serpentine Guitars is now pleased to announce our flexible, interest-free payment plan - bringing your dream guitar one step closer to reality.

No credit checks and no finance agreement, simply put; you decide how much you would like to pay and over what period of time.

Visit our website for more details - http://www.serpentineguitars.com/payplan.html

• 6 months later...