New Design, your thoughts?

This has a lot of potential if handled right. the body is little unbalanced visually.....I think it's because the waist on the bass side is so much closer to the center line than the treble side is. If you clean up the curves a bit and see if you can get them to flow....that is to lead the eye back around into the next curve, this could be very cool. It will be interesting to see how you approach the pickups being on diferent levels.

SR

I agree with Scott. You need a little more symmetry in the waist area to get it more comfortable to the eye. I also think that your cutaway horn is too prominent. Pulls the eye there too much; I'd shrink it and make it more in line with the size of the rest of the guitar. The headstock is super cool! That's my favorite part. It's nice and deco, gives context to the two-tone of the body. Very well placed and thought out. I even like the black center and edge lines. I think you should include those with some kind of veneer between pieces glued up or something.

I also think this has a lot of promise, but I'd continue tweaking it before I built with it IMO.

Chris

That would work too. It will be interesting to see what these designs look like after you've refined them a bit. Sometimes it's tough to make suggestions based on a rough sketch, because you're not sure if what you may be commenting on is real or just the rough part of the rough sketch.

SR