hello all

yup! it is my birthday today, i am 18 and legally allowed to drink and smoke now. :D thanx for remembering. :D my birthday is on Australia Day which is today as well.

so this is what i got: clothes, shoes, guitar wood, jigsaw and a router. :D well it is a lot more than i have got on previous years, so i am happy. B) especially about the wood and power tools. i had a job interview at Subway in the morning as well. it is only a present if i get the job B) but if i don't i will be very disappointed. anyways, everyone have a happy Australia Day. there is only an hour left of Aus day in Australia, but in most other places around the world it is only the morning, so celebrate! :D

thanx for everyone who replied. yeah people are getting lazy with the birthday threads, that's why i started my own. :D

yes that is Subway the sandwich shop. 'Subway eat frech' Subway - Jarred lost 180lbs. blah blah what ever their ad compaign is at the time. you wouldn't believe how many Subways we have. they are nearly as abundant as Mc Donalds's. infact, Australia has more Mc D's per person than any other country. we even have Taco Bell. that tells you something. a lot of people from other countries think we have dirt roads, old buildings and koala and kangaroos jumping around on the street. out where i live there are kangaroos and wallabee on the street sometimes, koala are a little hard to come by where i live. i only live 25 mins from the City, and Brisbane is the fastest growing city in Australia. it very modern. hell, we even have Star****s, i mean Starbucks. hahahahaha. infact, Australia is the most urbanised country in the world. ok enough with the Oz talk. the other day i met an American lady who was planning to go from Brisbane to Aires Rock by Helicopter. you want to know how big the place is? that's like going from Florida to Washington, by Helicopter. hahahahaha!