New here.

1 hour ago, marcelguitars said:

Hello from the Netherlands!

Since this corona is outside, I thought this is the moment to start my first guitarbuild.

Nice site with much needed information.

This is my progress till now.

welcome and nice looking start!

• Like 1

Welcome to the Anonymous Builders. I'm Bizman and I'm a build-a-holic. It started innocently by ensuring my ex-son-in-law-candidate to get the class full. Now that Corona has shut the class I'm stuck with a two piece body blank and a neck with an unradiused fretboard. And it's snowing so I can't even think about working outside.

• Like 1

You can attach multiple pictures to your post so you don't have to make gifs. To get around file size limits, I find it easiest to create an album on photos.google.com, make the album public then embed them using insert image from url button. The google photos app on my phone lets me sync hi res photos so it's fairly hassle free. 

• Thanks 1

The gifs got my attention but trying to see details is impossible. It might be nice to see a build as a stop motion type gif, though.

My current go-to tool for small footprint images is the built-in Snipping Tool in Windows Accessories which I've pinned on the Taskbar. Not only does it make the file size smaller, it also allows for cropping and pasting the image to the post without saving in between.

For making a batch of pictures smaller I use the free Image Resizer: https://www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

• 3 weeks later...

She looks nice in her pale dignity, with a hint of the ability to merciless violence if needed or just for fun.

The guitar looks fine too.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, marcelguitars said:

Been away for a while...busy. but this is it for now. Just set it up to see what work is needed to get it to my taste...and its going in the right direction!! Just put in some paf's out of a lespaul 100. The raw sound is there.. very happy how this is comming together!

2020-05-04 20.08.09.jpg

nicely done sir.  head stock compliments the body rather nicely.  are you staying natural w it?