jason becker

krazyderek

I was watching some videos i got, and it's kind of rediculus how fast he can move his entire left arm... are these video's sped up or something?????

anyways, i tried looking up his rig, his guitar, anything related to his equipment but came up dry, anyone know what he plays? pickups? amps?

What happened to him? :D

from his site...

As you probably know, I am a guitarist/musician. You also probably know I have had amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease) for 12 years. In 1989, doctors told me I would probably die in 3 to 5 years. What you probably don't know is why I am still alive, and why in the past four years I haven’t gotten any worse, only better. I have gained at least 30 pounds and three muscles, and this is with a few months here and there of getting off health food and treatments.

ok so carvin..... does anyone know what model amp? the only one they show on the site is the master tube series, but i've found older tube master ones on the net too, which should i get to try and get his sound? did he use a pedal also??

As you probably know, I am a guitarist/musician. You also probably know I have had amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease) for 12 years. In 1989, doctors told me I would probably die in 3 to 5 years. What you probably don't know is why I am still alive, and why in the past four years I haven’t gotten any worse, only better. I have gained at least 30 pounds and three muscles, and this is with a few months here and there of getting off health food and treatments.

does that mean he is getting better?

• 2 weeks later...