My 8 string

Didnt see this question first time round, hence the 2 posts...

Is that the hipshot 8 string bridge? If so how do you like it?

Im not building the guitar, its being built for me in canada (im in the UK) so I havnt had a chance to get my hands on the bridge. From what Jeremy has told me its a seriously well machined bit of kit, and he appears to like it.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jammy what's happen with the guitar any more work to tell us about or pic's to show us? :D

And Jeremy man If I had the $money$ I would pay you to build me some of the wildest most extrem deadly stuff!!, you build some of the greatest guitars around hear man B) and you in canada to, Iam going to start saveing my $$$ as of now, I'll call it my LGM fund :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

LOL, I'm surprised Andy hasn't posted here to be honest.........

WOW!! $hit That's deadly :D"I need a bib" :D . HA he's been heveing way to much fun with it to post anything! HAHAHAHA :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

looks like the string tension is pulling the nut to the side a bit....might want to reglue it in place?

wow, you're right, it does look like it's moved, that's weird since the strings are all pretty much a straight shot, shouldn't be pulling the nut at all, maybe he banged it :D

Andy, just put a dab of instant glue under the nut, not the whole thing, just one or two small dabs will be fine, then you will still be able to remove it.

The nut was out of line when it arrived, strangly it feels about right now (still out of line a little) I moved it back slightly though. The low f# needs some more room at the side of the board then the E, so Ive left it where it is.