You 'Into' Good Figure?

Drak....I Want to KILL YOU!!!! You are the lame looser that used the immediate buy option....I wanted to bid on that top and was more then dissapointed as I saw that someone bought it!!!! Die....

Woo-Hoo!!

Man, thanks for that GM, I didn't know it was such a close call.

If you want something on e-Bay, never hold out for a $15.00 savings, it's not worth losing it over...been there :D

I've seen stuff of his he's asking $200.00 for that I didn't think was as nice as this one, that's why I bought it immediately.

But he ALWAYS has really nice stuff, there's no shortage of killer top material out there.

If you want something on e-Bay, never hold out for a $15.00 savings, it's not worth losing it over...been there

Yep you're right here....actually I was not 100% convinced to buy it yet....don't take my post above to serious....just funny that it turns out that you bought the top I wanted to bid on....lol

I can just see it now....A warlock body with a thick purple spraypaint enamel over it(runs and all), then relic'd on the back of a truck. Perfect piece of wood to use for a cheap strat copy or something, smash it up on stage.....yeah...

Seriously though, that is THE ABSOLUTE BEST piece of wood I have ever seen.....great find. :D

woah... Dude, DON'T do black!! Maybe, if you really need to accent the figure (although I don't think you will) go with light brown or copper or something other than black!!!

Given the copper color it is already, it would be great with a simple honey burst.

Or a carriburst?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What are the plans for that? Don't tell me it's just sitting there, not being made into a guitar as it deserves....

OK, I won't bother to tell you that it's just sitting there peacefully in the back row with 15 already quasi-assembled projects in front of it. :DB):D:D