wiggy. in out?

Snork

buy or no?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

check out the marshall avt series and the old valvestate models

avts are pretty cheap and they sound like real fully tubed amps even though they only have one tube.they would cost about 600$ 2nd hand.now the valvestate.youd have to get one 2nd hand. i have one and i love it. got it for 600$

Go to a store, plug in, decide if you like it, if it's in your budget, buy it. End of story. If you like it, who cares what others think. And if you're considering buying an amp off eBay without actually having played one first, good luck to you.

Why solicit opinions and then either ignore or berate anyone who says anything you disagree with?

Darren pretty much said exactly what I was about to. Just go and try it out. Is there a certain style you play because that plays a factor too. Just check the local Guitar Center and the smaller shops and play everything. Bring your guitar and try them out if you can because then you know exactly what it will sound like when you get it home.

Also, it's been said a few times already but just be patient and accept the answers you receive. If there is something you don't want to hear then don't pose the question.