Jump to content

pearl edges

Recommended Posts

That looks like a purlfing (sp) coupled with a cream binding. The multicolored stuff is usually broken up into small pieces to inlay properly as it wont bend very well. I think thats whats going on there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...