best place to get pre-slotted fingerboards?

Hi. I am going to try led inlays on a cheap gibson ripoff, then a saga kit, and then i'm going to try it on a 'real' guitar. NAyway, on this cheap gibson copy, I have these huge rectangles of MOP as inlays, and i dont think it would bode well for led's, not to mention the fretboard and frets are crap anyway. I want to get a pre-slotted fingerboard, but i dont want to pay the 25 bucks stewmac wants, seeing as i only need a cheap fingerboard. I dont think i'm capable of making one myself quite yet, so i was wondering where the cheapest place i could get a decent pre-slotted fingerboard? Any input would be appreciated. Neal

First off, preslotted fretboards aren't that much higher than non slotted, it's much cheaper than buying the right tools to do the slotting until you get into building more. You never did mention what kind of fretboard your needing. Like what scale length and if it's preradiused what radius? If your like me and use a 25" scale fretboards then Stew-Mac is as good as any place you can get them. I don't think Warmoth handles them. LMI probably does if their machines ever get fixed.. lol Really none of the fretboards are cheap anywhere you go, unless you have the tools to cut your own out and slot them correctly, then your gonna have to shell out some cash to get a good one.

Last I checked at LMI, the radiusing equipment was indeed still down. I placed an order anyhow, because I wasn't likely to get a 25" scale 15" radius ebony fretboard from many other suppliers. I'll just have to wait a few months... or years....