Guitar Design round three

Yes im stubborn :DB)

I think you will like this final version

I gave emphasis to the lower part of the body and tried to tackle its stability problem.

Image7.jpg

Post comends please.

PS: its going to be a neckthrou so the top is not a neckpocket its just a piece hanging there.

I hate that shape and think it's very ugly... :D

But then again, there's people who hate the shapes I like. What I'm trying to say is that if you fancy that shape, go build it... go wild, do what you want as it's YOUR guitar, not something you can buy in a store.

Good luck!

I hate that shape and think it's very ugly... :D

But then again, there's people who hate the shapes I like. What I'm trying to say is that if you fancy that shape, go build it... go wild, do what you want as it's YOUR guitar, not something you can buy in a store.

Good luck!

You had to ruin it didnt you? B)

I really like this final shape and I dont think I will be able to make it any better without completly changing it. That will most probably be the shape im going after. I still have to test for balance by cutting on MDF.

i won't go as far as to say i hate it.... but.. the horns aren't very symetrical or even match IMO, and the left side doesn't have enough of a curve for your body to match the other side.., but you're the one that has to look at it not me, so if you're happy :D

if you want to see how something else will look, my opinion is that you should contour the left side(in the pic) a little more to match the contour of the right, and maybe flatten out the bottom to look more like an explorer, but i think it's a neat idea. It isn't my personal favorite, but if it looks good to you, thats all that really matters. Keep up the good work. Neal