Hello. help me

LTD doesn't mean limited.

LTD's are good guitars.

Neckthrough mean the the wood the neck is made from is the middle part of the body, with extra wood attached to the sides in order to make the guitar shape amongst other things.

I disagree i dont like the feel of many LTD's. And LTD is like ESP' versions of an epiphone or squier. But its all up to how much you like it, only you can decide if its right for you. So goto your local guitar store and play one.

I love the feel of a neck-thru guitar, but they aren't inherently superior to bolt-ons or set necks. Each setup has its own sound and feel, you'll simply have to play a few of each style to find what you like. I realize that you don't have Sam Ash or Guitar Gallery in Croatia, but maybe some of the guys who are familiar with eastern Europe can chime in with some suggestions. End of the day, if it sounds and feels good to you, and it's affordable, it really doesn't matter what we or anyone else thinks about it. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful - hopefully somebody else can.

Hi Kirk,

do yourself a favor and try as many guitars as possible to find what feels and sounds best for you. Neckthroughs are expensive but according to the real kirk hammett they have better over all sustain,the bad thing about that is break the neck you can throw it away, bolt-ons can be replaced.

Thomann is pretty good and i have done business them, they dont do returns unless the guitar is broke or damaged,so make sure that what you order is really what you want