Look at this Score

Scott Rosenberger

What I find funny about it is that I sent a few piece's to a local powder coater to throw in when he was doing some whacky colors just to see how they would turn out.

Well after waiting and waiting I finally have a job I needed to get done in Black of all colors (A right to left hand convertion nut for a 7 string) anyway I walked into his shop and saw the trem base I had sent his way looking exactly like that and he told me it wasn't coated at all it was just sand blasted. Originally it was a Black Edge Base Plate.

How about this for a score:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jchrisf/guitar.html

I was looking at those $369 RG570s and just happened to visit when they had a Blem model listed for $240. It has a paint chip on the bottom corner by the input jack and is scrapped around the 6th string fine tuner. That's all I can find and it plays great. I love it! It's beautiful too, the pics don't do it justice at all but you can see how the lighting changes the look of the Rootbeer Metallic paint. :D

Guest AlexVDL

It's the JPM P3, Ibanez Petrucci model Picasso pattern no. 3.

Since they are not made anymore, I thought I had to buy one. Maybe they will become collectors items hehehe :D

But really, the sound is so.... oh man, GREAT! Best sounding Ibanez I have heard. The pickups are perfect, but the best is the center position of the toggle switch. Very clear clean tones, twangy like a tele in the neck or a strat's between positions on a 5 way switch (the 2nd and 4th positions I mean). And with the pickups mounted directly into the body, this baby sustains forever B)

I always thought the JPM of an overpriced simple RG style body with a cool graphic, but it simply is perfect. The knobs and switch position is absolutely perfect and the sound is unbelievable. Great cleans and clear distortion. Why haven't I bought one of these before :D

This baby blows away all my other guitars, even the UV777BK I recently bought!

the thing that attracteed me to the JPM is the position of the volume knob. on the RG it's right under the bridge pickup where my hand hits it constantly. thats why I'm building my JPM Custom :D because I cant afford a real one and mine will be as good if not better B) Wait til you see the finish I'm whipping up a combination of old and new school stuff

• 1 month later...
How about this for a score:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jchrisf/guitar.html

I was looking at those $369 RG570s and just happened to visit when they had a Blem model listed for $240.  It has a paint chip on the bottom corner by the input jack and is scrapped around the 6th string fine tuner.  That's all I can find and it plays great.  I love it!  It's beautiful too, the pics don't do it justice at all but you can see how the lighting changes the look of the Rootbeer Metallic paint. :D

i just bought the body to that guitar on ebay, i don't have the full guitar yet though.

what i'll do is, i'll just buy a cheaper rg570 with a worse paintjob (even with big scratches, cracks, and dings) and switch the bodies! :D:

better than paying the full price (for this one, which i really love but think it's a tad expensive), and easier +cheaper than repainting the whole thing (cause i really love and want that color)

also, diver, how long are you gonna keep that site up with the pictures of your guitar? it really shows how the lighting changes the look of the Rootbeer Metallic paint, and i like showing that page to my friends, so they'll see what my future guitar will look like B)

Guest AlexVDL

I can run over two without my bike... don't forget I'm Meatloaf!! Once I'm running nothing can't stop me!!

Hahahaha B):D:D

But yeah Coen, when you're in the neighbourhood I'll shure come and visit your gig! :D

Alex, could you post a close up of the black Jackson KE3 shaped (4th from the back I think) guitar in that stand? It looks cool...