Which One?

Santa Claws

Which Brand Would You Go for?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all

Im looking to buy a guitar Off of ebay, and was wondering what make/Brand of guitar Should i get? i allready have a Jackson JS30 and i love it, but the Humbuckers are not great and its not in great shape.

Thanks

............Keith

yeah i will do that, ill go to dublin and have a look there cause where i live there's Feic All.

I Want whats generaly good for Solo's and a bit of rythem, my JS30 i very good for both, Here it is:

jacks...30_Dinky_md.jpg

if the Image wont work Click Here

i think it has Jumbo Frets, Great Guitar, but mine is a bit rough looking and want something abit more fresh. and Nicer Lookin

Jackson, Jackson, a thousand bloody times Jackson. Yes I am biased, I readily admit that. I think Jacksons are the best guitars you can buy in whatever price range you're looking at.

BTW, what kind of price range are you shooting for? If you like the JS30 but want something a bit better without spending much more you should check out the DX10D and DK2. If you're looking for something to just completely kill the JS30, you'll want to go with an SL-3 or SLSMG. Above that, you have the USA Jacksons which you can explore on your own, since I'm pretty sure nobody wants me drooling all over the nice forum. :D

Jackson, Jackson, a thousand bloody times Jackson. Yes I am biased, I readily admit that. I think Jacksons are the best guitars you can buy in whatever price range you're looking at.

BTW, what kind of price range are you shooting for? If you like the JS30 but want something a bit better without spending much more you should check out the DX10D and DK2. If you're looking for something to just completely kill the JS30, you'll want to go with an SL-3 or SLSMG. Above that, you have the USA Jacksons which you can explore on your own, since I'm pretty sure nobody wants me drooling all over the nice forum. :D

Don't you mean "Fender, Fender, a thousand times Fender!" :D

That's all you're buying anymore when you get a Jackson! Jusk kidding, but expect the quality to slowly diminish as more and more of th eJackson people are let go or "borg'd" into the Fender "family".

After all, look what happened to Guild..... B)

what you need is an SL1 :D beautiful machine!!

i will vote jackson this time, but ibanez is easily tied with it dont forget!!

im a sucker for certain guitars... Fender strats with oversize head, bullet truss, candy apple red, vintage....... Jacksons of most variety!! the prestige ibanez look stunning!!