I need some help locating some stuff

Alright, I want white metal humbucker rings (universal jems are only plastic i think), i want metal dome knobs (you know the kind on an sg) that go to 11 (again universal jems are plastic i think). And I need some gibson burstbucker pros for like 5 bucks................lol

Wouldn't gold be too soft for fretwire?

Warmoth says their "gold" fret-wire is "about" as hard as regular fret-wire.

The company that makes it, said they'll sell it to me but I'm not sure if I want it.

And while we're on the subject of hard to find pickup parts.... If anyone comes across metal NON-"dog ear" P90 covers, Let me know. I'd like them to be nickel plated, but chrome will do. NOT plastic, I know those exist. I know about the chrome plated plastic ones. I want them all metal. I'm tempted to pay a company to make the tooling to make these damn things.

Wouldn't gold be too soft for fretwire?

Warmoth says their "gold" fret-wire is "about" as hard as regular fret-wire.

The company that makes it, said they'll sell it to me but I'm not sure if I want it.

And while we're on the subject of hard to find pickup parts.... If anyone comes across metal NON-"dog ear" P90 covers, Let me know. I'd like them to be nickel plated, but chrome will do. NOT plastic, I know those exist. I know about the chrome plated plastic ones. I want them all metal. I'm tempted to pay a company to make the tooling to make these damn things.

talk to budman...his site says he will make anything

Yeah, I was looking at his site and noticed that he probably mills parts out of solid metal, but that would be expensive to mill a P90 cover out of a solid block, even aluminum. I think if I wanted a milled one, I might be better off just to spend $1,000 on an import milling machine.

I think metal humbucker covers are stamped into shape, then plated. I guess they also might be die-casted or whatever you call it. Someone should make metal P90 covers that same way. Not just the "dog ear" ones.