:D:DB):D:D I dunno what to do! that is crazy! And the price! but the peice! ohhhhh!

very nice bubinga but both peices are to small to get the most ouf of them 12" is to narror for a one peice, and book matching will mean wasting so much of that wood since 12" is to small to rip it up the center and have 2 boars to book match.

I think most solid bodies are close to 12" wide aren't they? I know the strat is huge in the hips but I thought most "modern" solid bodies ran real close to 12", no? Anyway, useful or not, that's incredible.

i think it's closer to 12-1/4" to 12-3/4" finished, at least on my strat and tele, aswell as a jem, but for that figure, i suppose you could shrink the lower bout of the guitar a bit :D

EDIT: What i mean is though, for 400$ you want a peice that is going to yeild you the best amount of tops possible without having to go dicking around with guitar shapes...

It's quite amazing what a few clicks on the contrast control in any photoshop program can make wood look like.

I've got some Waterfall Bubinga Veneer, I did a Vee with it, and I've posted a ton of pics of that body here, and although it is what it shows, it's just not quite as 'jump out at you' as that pic shows it to be. I think they adjusted the contrast control to make it look more appealing to sell faster. :D