"Shredding"

daveq

i never learned theory in my classical music training. i learned to read and play songs. i never learned theory.

this confused me...i thought you were completely against people who just learn other peoples songs?

Shredding is very melodic, technical, instraMental music That is usually centered

around Classical, Rock and Blues generaes.(spelling error)

I dont know if snork can shred because i have not heard him, but I think I can because I jam some Malmsteen and Gilbert licks/songs.

[size=666 :huh:^_^:help;):P:D:lol:B):rolleyes::party:angry:B-) ]LONG LIVE SHRED B):D:D:D

mixed emotions

:D

i always thought it was metal.....but i noticed most think it is vai style stuff

and bls...learn to play some slipknot before you dog it.just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it is talentless.there is more talent in the metal genre than most people are aware of or capable of grasping

i find that style of music more challenging(when played correctly) than almost anything aside from flamenco

I rather spend my time learning real metal, Like Cryptopsy for example :D Dont understand it? Maybe you think im not a metalhead B) and I cant belive the dictionary had a definition for shredding, what dictionary was that?