Grizzly Tools to release luthier catolog

I just saw in an acoustic cuitar mag (not sure which one) that Grizzly tools will soon be selling lthier supplies. It was in one of their ads. They had 2 kits already up, kind of expensive but the looked nice. They also had Grizzly made amps :D and a $25 uke kit. The ad said they would be stocking tonewoods, kits, hardware, tolls and a bunch of other things. I didnt see anything on their sight about it but the ad said it would be soon. I know that the president of Grizzly builds guitars so it migh be interesting to see what they have to offer. They claim that over 500 guitar companies buy tools from them! I'll keep an eye out.

I just saw in an acoustic cuitar mag (not sure which one) that Grizzly tools will soon be selling lthier supplies. It was in one of their ads. They had 2 kits already up, kind of expensive but the looked nice. They also had Grizzly made amps  :D and a $25 uke kit. The ad said they would be stocking tonewoods, kits, hardware, tolls and a bunch of other things. I didnt see anything on their sight about it but the ad said it would be soon. I know that the president of Grizzly builds guitars so it migh be interesting to see what they have to offer. They claim that over 500 guitar companies buy tools from them! I'll keep an eye out.

I've got the Grizzly 2004 catalog and they have alot of luthier related items in it even. You can even buy Abalone, pearl and other inlay material from them. They sell mostly wood for acoustic back, sides, and top. They even sell fretwire now. They have some great prices, so it's definitely worth checking out. Just go to Grizzly.com and type in abalone, etc. in their search and you should find alot of luthier supplies. They even sell huge buffer systems for guitar work. You really need to order their catalog though, it's like the old Sears ones, they're huge.

very cool, although it costs 10$ for me to order a catalogue in canada, so that already kinda makes me question how much ordering an actual tool or peice of wood would cost :S

I thought I had ordered a catolog a while back, but I ordered again anyway. $10 Gotoh truss rods? Anyone have any experience with them? I may have to pick up one of those $25 uke kits. Could make for an enjoyable rainy evening :D