Maiden or Metallica

smitty

Who is better, Iron Maiden or Metallica?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maiden, of course! Who else has such brilliant lyrics like, "You're blind, too blind to see!"?

Lol. that has something to do with your title.................ok, so slam me for being a maiden fan

and in general, maiden have released more great albums. you heard of maiden's classic number of the beast, and you heard of metallica's classic master of puppets(which borrowed artwork for former album i reckon)

then you hear of maiden's classic powerslave, and you dont have any more metallica albums to call classic, unless you count the black album, which was the beginning of the end for metallica.

then maiden have another classic, which had 4 top 10 singles from it, seventh son of a seventh son. what do metallica have? load? garage inc(an album of covers)?

dont say about how kill em all and ride the lightening were classics, because i left out a ton of great maiden albums.

and then what good albums have metallica put out since 2000? none... i.e. St Anger.

what great albums have Maiden put out since 2000?

three: Brave new World, Rock in Rio, Dance of Death

end of story

well they've released alot more than one bad album

BLS, I will say that aside from the black album (which was good but not great) the other ones were not Metallica, and then to follow with St Anger! That's my opinion, I think there are good songs on almost all the records, but I don't listen to it like I do And Justice for All...

and in general, maiden have released more great albums. you heard of maiden's classic number of the beast, and you heard of metallica's classic master of puppets(which borrowed artwork for former album i reckon)

then you hear of maiden's classic powerslave, and you dont have any more metallica albums to call classic, unless you count the black album, which was the beginning of the end for metallica.

then maiden have another classic, which had 4 top 10 singles from it, seventh son of a seventh son. what do metallica have? load? garage inc(an album of covers)?

dont say about how kill em all and ride the lightening were classics, because i left out a ton of great maiden albums.

and then what good albums have metallica put out since 2000? none... i.e. St Anger.

what great albums have Maiden put out since 2000?

three: Brave new World, Rock in Rio, Dance of Death

end of story

This is right, but don't forget the obscure era that maiden whent thru with that wannabe singer... I can't believe when they interviewed the band and they said that they will need someone with a lot of fire in their belly to fill a spot left by Bruce and then, this guy that got burned up charcoal instead of fire comes up... X factor and Virtual are not Maiden, even th music lacks the power symphony created by dave and adrian, (In my opinion Janick needs to go and get another band) we need those 2 to be alone so that they can come up with the following to seventh son of a seventh son. Ah, and Rock in Rio is cover like Garage days so that's 2 new albums not 3.

i hardly think one bad album means a bad band, just because one was bad doesnt mean the band sucks

You are right, I love Metallica but from And Justice for All and back... Like I said before, one very bad album(St Anger), 2 mediocre albums (load-reload), and one good album (black)

What really tip me off was all the promo that they give to St Anger, "What all the old Metallica fans been waiting for, comapred t o all their classics, etc...) And then they play clips of somenthisn that sounded great! But when the clip[s are put in the song , all is lost! I really don't know what they were thinking about when they did the record, but they need to get their act toghether, ASAP.