My Band

Curtis P

I was in the band Forsaken Child earlier, it didnt go anywhere, all we did was jam together and made noise, nothing musical, so i got out of it today, and two of my buddies play drums and one more plays bass, so we all decided to get together and form a band together, we all live within 3 minutes of each other, so its great for practicing.

We came up with the name Corrosion For Self just out of the blue, and we all seem to like it.

Right now, I am rhtythm guitarist, as I cant play lead worth a bucket of snot, so my friend who is amazing on guitar, is hopefully going to be our lead player.

I am getting together with the 2 drummers and bassist on sunday and I have a little guitar part they can add drums too and the bassist can add something as well

Thanks for reading

Peace

Curtis

the one drummer will be a percussionist (spelling?) and the other one will be a regular drummer.

I have a song that i wrote using PowerTab and it will probaly be our first orginal, it aint heavy or anything, it was actually a song for my girlfriend :D

but its mostly a heavy metal band

Curtis

I am getting together with the 2 drummers

that part scares me.

not in any sexual way there BLS :D haha joking

QUOTE (BLS @ Aug 24 2004, 12:15 AM)

QUOTE (Curtis P @ Aug 23 2004, 09:39 PM)

I am getting together with the 2 drummers

that part scares me. 

lol, absolutely, 2 drummers, should be an eventful experience 

i did it once before, its hard to keep in their rhythm and beat, but its a great learning experiance

Curtis

Ive never been with 2 drummers either, wonder what that would be like, I guess a heavy banging experience J/K

If you get something recorded soon, would love to hear it, maybe put up a link when you get a chance.

2 drummers will end up being a big pain in the rear end. Drummer's always want everything thier way, ive known drummers that wanted the whole song based around the drums... i still wonder what he expected us to do.

If you do managed to pull this off it should be cool though. :D