Do you have broadband??

rhoads56

Do you have broadband or dialup???  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

don't need unlimited downloads, just get one where once you reach the limit they don't charge, rather shape your speed down (to 56k?) it's much safer B)

most ISPs around are doing that now, i'm with netspace, they've been pretty good

Thanks Ki do you have a number for netspace?? Cant find them anywhere and directory tell me theres nothing listed! ( can you tell its all ran by telstra ) !!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have broadband, but I respect the new rule changes. My friend waits on a 28.8, which actually connects at more like 14.4. I remember the "good old days" of dialup in which a picture would load all fuzzy, then refine itself row by row, over and over again until you got a clear image. At least that's what it did on my computer.

I have had dsl for a good 3 years now and just upgraded to a 3megabit line so I hope I never háve to go back to modem.

BP,I remember my Dad had one of those old modems like you were talking about and I bet he still has it(he does not throw anything away)