Do you have broadband??

rhoads56

Do you have broadband or dialup???  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i am fortunet enough to have broadband internet, but i'm still against large banners and such in sig's, anything that takes up space and adds to scrolling time isn't good when you're on an info forum.

even though both computers in my house are on the same shared broadband, the computer upstairs being much older took quit a bit longer to load the pages because of all the large graphics.... so they still play a role even if you have HSI but have a slow computer.

Im not totally clued in with these new rule changes, but I am still on dialup, however Im not really fussed about people giving lots of good pictures that take a bit to download... thats someone you just get used to over time.

HOWEVER, what really, REALLY turns me off even looking at a thread is fools (im sorry, but we live in the computer age, and regardless, most of it is just common sense) that post like 5 pictures that are like 2000x1500px big and like 800k-2Mb in size. It can get so frustrating. Thank got it doesnt happen so often anymore.