Photo Request from Guitar Player Magazine

When I start recieving e-mails with the main topic as the title of this thread that tells me they are taking notice and want information (course they stated that in the e-mail anyway) But seriously folks if you have a special guitar you want posted in the gallery because real magazines are looking in there at all of the talent you had better get them photographed and to me.

Please do not submit a full gallery of hugh images at once but rather 2 to 3 choice ones which really show off your creation. Size does matter and if you can crop them down for me I would appreciate it. Yes I'm still on dial up and have no plans to switch to cable :D

All In All Though if your interested in having a guitar you have built shown in the main site gallery then get in contact with me. You never know who may e-mail you down the road.........

This is great news, there is a lot of talent here, I am learning thowards that, becoame good at it. All I have so far is re-do's but plan on making a one off this winter, so it won't be until fall. But there are a lot of guitars that I have seen here from people like drak and Setch that could fit that bill. And the one that made me join here was Drak's March winner, that top was amazing... Brian, keep up the good work, I am an amateur but I will hang around to see the changes. Hopefuly it won't be as tight as the MIMF, I've been around over there but haven't join yet, I think my work ain't old yet.

That excellent news Brian. I'm very familiar with the UK mag Guitarist. Their forum is what lead me here in the first place!

I have a few pics that I could send to you of my stuff. Once you have them, you can use them however you see fit.

Is there a deadline? I'd like to get a picture of the new V in, but it may be another week or two 'till it's all said and done.