Body Styles To Be Started This Week

Hey guys, im getting wood this week and im going to try and build good templates for myself of these designs I've designed awhile back but now that ive started, im gonna put some thinking to the test. Here is a link! to the site where they are. Sorry for the third picture being so hard to see. I had to keep flash off because it would just turn out to be a bright white with no lines. Tell me what you think and i love constructive critisism. (I do know about some things being uneven and rough) B):D:D:D

Edited:I added a headstock design that i made up and an edited version of the first image

Edited by xebryusguitars

Well I like the first one it look's like a beafy annihllator but the second one looks like something took a bit out of an old SG but I like the idea behind your desing just give that botom edge a bit less meat or make it more blade like but that's just me to me all guitars should be looking like EVIL weapons or winged beast's so good luck and I hope they work out.

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

I'm not a fan of those kinds of bodies. I always think it's better to have a more basic design. Those look like they'll be real hard to play. Are you a fan of death metal or just BC Rich type guitars? I always loved the Mockingbird body but no other BC Rich. The third drawing is cool.

Good luck and let us see pics!

Dave

Hey I just saw the 3rd one I dont know why I did not see it before :D anyway

That design kick's ass out of the 3 I would go for that one first It realy reminds me of Scott ians B) [ANTHRAX] :D JJ2 Jackson if it work's out well you would have one deadly guitar!!

The first one looks like a one-piece bathing suit B)

Like cudbucket, I'm more of a fan of the third one. Very cool mix of traditional and metal. And, the only BC Rich body style I really like is the Mockingbird too. (I happen to have one all stripped and ready for... veneer/stain/paint - whenever I get around to it. :D

hahaha toddler! my GF said the same exact thing, i showed her the design and she just said "did you draw a bathing suit??".

Cuddler, the third one is more basic, but i dont think people are noticing because its kinda dark B)

guitarmaestro, the first would kinda be like a warlock on the side, the second has a side kinda like and sg, and the third is just a double cutway. I am planning to make a protype. I tried making one for the second design but than my bandsaw blade broke.

Ill keep you guys updated

hi..

nice head stock.. my think is simple is beautifull.. ^^

headstock design is not easy.. your head stock is good..

good luck.. ^^

Hey xebryusguitars is that 3rd guitar the same as your Avatar if so what is that guitar.

xebry, don't get me wrong: I'm for anything anyone builds from there own ambition. I just prefer the more traditional guitars. Maybe because I think it's much harder to do something new that's still mainstream. It's hard to design a double cut that doesn't look like a strat or PRS and it's hard to do a single cut that doesn't look like a LP or tele. I'm constantly trying to design a body that could fit next to all those but still be identified immediately in that group.

If I could do that...

Dave