New Guitar Design

:D hmmm, aside from it looking somewhat similar to my design lol, id say you do have some talents there, feel free to submit desigs to my company, you get ten percent of each sale and your name gets out there....as far as the tuners...i would go with a similarity to that hetfield looking thing, but then I would run a 4 x 2 set up just for kicks....as far as Ed Roman goes...and my various quotes of him (being I AM one of those noobs around here) I must say...he does have some accurate information...it is unfortunate that alot of guitarists just dont give a rats a$$TALKER about that information, because, I do find what most of the industry does, is cut corners and lie alot about what they are.

that design in your avatar looks very similar to a pagan.i am not sure how anybody's name would "get out there" anyway,since you are no more famous than anyone else here

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i got nothing to do in my design class tommorow i will try and draw up a headstock idea that would look KILLER o that axe, 7 string as well

Thank's that would be deadly, I realy like the 4+3 idea and I love the B.CRich style headstock's so If you want you can work with that, but do what you want and have fun with it. :D

hmmm, aside from it looking somewhat similar to my design lol, id say you do have some talents there, feel free to submit desigs to my company, you get ten percent of each sale and your name gets out there....

Well I would have some qustions for you like

what design of mine do you like?,

how many guitars do you sell in a year?,

how would i submit desigs to your company?,

would I still have the rights to what ever design I submited to your company?,

how long has your company been around for?,

would the guitars be built by hand by you?,

sorry about all the qustions and I still have more I need to know these things so thanks for you time :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Couldn't you tweak your previously posted head design to get it to work by rotating the sides inward a bit and then rescaling one side (making it assymetric) to better work for a 4&3 design? Something like this, although it probably would need some rescaling to fit the tuners and could be made to look better, but you get the idea.

Edited by A_M

Couldn't you tweak your previously posted head design to get it to work by rotating the sides inward a bit and then rescaling one side (making it assymetric) to better work for a 4&3 design? Something like this, although it probably would need some rescaling to fit the tuners and could be made to look better, but you get the idea.

Cool idea!! the design would need some tweaking but I can work with it thanks

!!METAL MATT!! :D

• 3 months later...

Westheman, . . . first off, as far as being "famous" I probly have more customers lined up than most in here, irregardless harsh tone isnt needed, as for you matt, here are your answers, few of which are probably good enough at this moment, but things change B)

Well I would have some qustions for you like

what design of mine do you like?, the design you have in this thread, as it is the only one i have seen.

how many guitars do you sell in a year?, I sold two in the last two months of last year and I am currently re-organizing things to accomidate more.

how would i submit desigs to your company?, email me the designs, if you had noticed on my site, which is currently down buit one page as I am rebuilding it, I do have several different designers from around the world, and I deal specifically in exotic shapes.

would I still have the rights to what ever design I submited to your company?, Yes you would, you would have all rights associated with ownership of the design, if i sell one you get ten percent and your name gets "out there".

how long has your company been around for?, coming up on two years.

would the guitars be built by hand by you?, Yes I do not believe in mass producing guitars.

sorry about all the qustions and I still have more I need to know these things so thanks for you time :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by anekretia

Im a bit late to get on this thread, but Matt, you rule dude. You have SO many good ideas and you have already been an infulence to me as you know. I would spend some time on an original headstock. something that screams MATT! ya'know what i mean.

Kepp on the designs dude. I for one believe that the more you design, the better you get at it, like anything in life. The deathviper idea is kewl and I think you should revisit it several times. Draw one out in full size and look at it long and hard. It works for me.

Keep us posted dude.