I usually make some sort of polite request that unless you sell your work and it is on a professional level of some sort, that you refrain from using any username here that implies in -any- way that you are indeed a professional builder of any kind, like XXX Guitars, XXX Custom Guitars, XXX Custom Shop, etc...

It may sound like a fun joke, and most of the time I'm sure it is nothing but that, but it can be misleading and you can take unfair advantage of unknowing posters with a name like that, and it has happened in the past.

Most others here have complied and changed their username to something more fitting when prompted with good reason.

...Besides that small factiod.....

:D WELCOME! B)

I usually make some sort of polite request that unless you sell your work and it is on a professional level of some sort, that you refrain from using any username here that implies in -any- way that you are indeed a professional builder of any kind, like XXX Guitars, XXX Custom Guitars, XXX Custom Shop, etc...

It may sound like a fun joke, and most of the time I'm sure it is nothing but that, but it can be misleading and you can take unfair advantage of unknowing posters with a name like that, and it has happened in the past.

Most others here have complied and changed their username to something more fitting when prompted with good reason.

...Besides that small factiod.....

B)  WELCOME!  :D

That's why we're waiting for pictures :D

the best thing to do is to just copy and paste the url into the reply box...it automatically turns it into a link.

Or you can just post the pic using the IMG tag, like this: (hahaha)

fabric_0002.jpg

that is a purse my ex-wife made from material my sister found at hancock fabrics about 12 years ago...i have been trying to find more like it because i wish to use it on a guitar or amp some day.no luck so far,i try to post it every now and then to see if someone has seen more like it,but i haven't in a while.

so since drak was so nice as to post it,maybe someone could help me out?

the best thing to do is to just copy and paste the url into the reply box...it automatically turns it into a link.

Or you can just post the pic using the IMG tag, like this: (hahaha)

fabric_0002.jpg

that is a purse my ex-wife made from material my sister found at hancock fabrics about 12 years ago...i have been trying to find more like it because i wish to use it on a guitar or amp some day.no luck so far,i try to post it every now and then to see if someone has seen more like it,but i haven't in a while.

so since drak was so nice as to post it,maybe someone could help me out?

Doesn't seem a very metal fabric, for a metal mod :D

it would be pretty funny playing death metal on a paisley telecaster through an amp, carpeted with that though.

nice material, but i've no idea where to get it.

Drak, i think you should lay off him. he already said he was a small time builder, that means he builds guitars. his guitar's would no doubt be called la rose guitars, and as he has built these already (he said he'd love to show his work) he should be allowed to have his name as la rose guitars.

if his name was la rose pro guitars or something, then you have a case, but in my opinion it's fine as it is.

he could always put in his sig something like "amateur guitar luthier"

Edited by smitty
Doesn't seem a very metal fabric, for a metal mod

have you actually looked at it?it is not paisley,it is an image of a multitude of demons(or possibly tortured souls) bathed in a sea of fire.

at least that is how i see it

i didn't say it was paisley, i was referring to these paisley fender telecasters

image013.jpg