Pedal Electronics

Thoughtless 7

I tried the search thing and i couldn't find anything about what books people have used...(known my luck, i bet the the search feature dislikes me). So, what good books would come in handy for someone who wants to get a basic grasp of this?

Thanks in advance!

Rudder.

PS. I would prefer a book over a website, just because i'm awkward like that.

Go to Amazon and search for "Guitar Electronics"

I have "Guitar Electronics for Musicians" and have used it as a general reference for years. It's pretty good and will give you a starting point for some basic effects.

There are some good websites out there with more boutique effects. Ansil, Lovekraft, and myself can give you links for those sites if you want them... but since you want a book first, I won't mention them. :D

Craig Anderton's "Projects for Guitarists" has some nifty stuff in it. I bought my copy at a local bookstore - Borders I think it was.

Also, there is a kind of rare book called "The Stompbox Cookbook" which is sought after by a lot of DIY'ers. If you find one, be prepared to pay a lot for it.

• 2 weeks later...
Craig Anderton's "Projects for Guitarists" has some nifty stuff in it. I bought my copy at a local bookstore - Borders I think it was.

Also, there is a kind of rare book called "The Stompbox Cookbook" which is sought after by a lot of DIY'ers. If you find one, be prepared to pay a lot for it.

i got my copy some time ago in of all places a pawn shop