Acrylic Guitar

!!METAL MATT!!

Well $HIT that's way cooler what it is it and HOW MUCH :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

You know I rember a while back there was a guy who built one him self for a school project and I was thinking about giveing it a try I wonder what kind of work it would intail and how much it would cost to build on of these things that 7-string really has me thinking

I guess I gota do some searching :D

lol sorry matt but the green one is not a real guitar.  It's just a computer thing.  But ir would be cool to make one like that.  Only the real one would show all the wires and look uglier than the fantacy green one where it doesent show the wires.

Ya I know it's not real :D but what I want to know is what brand is it who made that design?

EDIT:> I found that old thread B)

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...%20project&st=0

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

Yea, its a Schecter Avenger

Cool I did not know that they where producing 7-string Acrylic Guitars

Iam starting to really like Schecter Thay have some cool looking designs

and some of there designs have a real strong ESP feal to em I wounder how much there Acrylic Guitars cost A lot more than I have Iam sure :D but still it would be cool to know! I'll do some searching :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

The BC riches that are acrylic are cool as hell too. I love the way they look, but yeah the wires kinda suck. i have a neck off a bc rich bich thats got the acrylic headstock, and it feels pretty ddamn heavy and thats just the headstock. mind you it still has the hardware, but i know how much they weigh, and its still heavier than a wood neck with harware that i have. its scarf jointed, so the acrylic ends around the 2nd or 3rd fret. but i bet the body is pretty heavy on any acrylic guitar. but its all bout the look.

my red acrylic headstock is going on a pointy flat black weapon of death. hope it turns out ok

You read back a few where I said I did know it was not a real guitar :D

I thought it was a promotional Pic or something :D HAHAHA I would still like to think so

!!METAL MATT!! B)