strap problem *cries*

*sobs sobs*

I was playing my guitar and then...*sobs*...the strap button nearest the bridge fell out! Luckily i caught my guitar so it wasn't dashed on the floor. Does anyone have any good ideas for fixing this?

(I'm pretty sure someone's asked this before...so if you want just post a link to that thread)

-lamby

If the whole strap button was pulled out of the guitar wood.. you can do either of 2 things... 1. Get bigger strap button screws.. or 2. Take a toothpick or two and dab them in elmers glue.. then insert them into the hole.. let it dry for a day.. then put the screw back in... It worked for me.. hope this helps

man the one by the bridge is easy cause you have alot of wood to work with.instead of putting the same too small screw back in take it to the hardware store and get the same diameter screw but about 1" to 1 1/2" longer than the original.then you will never have to worry about it again.while you're at it do the same thing to the other strap button too.just don't go crazy and put in an 8" monster and crack the wood with it. :D a 2" long screw will work just fine