Omg I Can't Believe I Missed This!

That sure looks like one of the 80s attempts to cash in on the floyd craze to me.. Actually it looks kinda like the single locking trem on my 80s squier strat.. i'd probably pay someone 8.50 to take it :D

Now that I look at it closer I see what you mean. It does look "off". Bah 10 bucks is 10 bucks tho lol. Anyway can't win em all.

I'm with wes.  That sure doesn't LOOK like a Gotoh.  If a 5 day auction with FLOYD TREMOLO in the title goes cheap like that, there's a reason.  I'd say you saved $10, brother.

I don't get it, you think the seller printed up the box to make it LOOK like a knockoff of a Floyd Rose?

The reason it went cheap is because it was listed in the wrong place, and they only used the word Flloyd, not Rose

I'm with wes.  That sure doesn't LOOK like a Gotoh.  If a 5 day auction with FLOYD TREMOLO in the title goes cheap like that, there's a reason.  I'd say you saved $10, brother.

I don't get it, you think the seller printed up the box to make it LOOK like a knockoff of a Floyd Rose?

The reason it went cheap is because it was listed in the wrong place, and they only used the word Flloyd, not Rose

no...i believe it is a gotoh...but nonetheless it is utter crap.look at the knife edges(other than the overall crappiness)

even brand new that thing will never return to zero during use.