The One You Keep Going Back To

Mickguard

Hmmmm, I notice I could beat you up....

Just kidding

Yeah, it looks like that strat is bigger than he is... :D

Well, I'm sure he can kick my butt with his playing though.

Playing, probaly not, actual fight, maybe, lol

i was on the wrestling team last year, sone pretty well for a little guy

5 foot 4

115 pounds

Curtis

Yeah, I'm 6'0. I've been starting boxing and stuff, which is actually really great. For those of you who are afraid of getting hit in the face and stuff, it's not bad once you get it over with. It's like pulling your tooth as a kid, you're just afraid to do it but once you do it it's not so bad, and actually a relief. Try it sometime....

Why didnt i buy a black strat!! that pickgaurd looks soo coool!!

Yeah, everything looks cool on a black Strat. That pickguard is a Fender pickguard I installed in January with the EMGs. The pickguard I had before from MightyMite with the bridge humbucker route was a lot brighter blue and had a nicer shine to it.

I'm 6'1 and 230. I need to lose some weight :D

Now that law school is over, I have time to go on a healthy diet and exercise! Time to get back to my fighting weight of 200 even.

'03 Fender SRV Signature Strat... She gets a lot of flak from a lot of people saying that the sounds isn't like SRV, that it's not right playing someone else's ax, blah blah blah but to me, she sounds and feels just the way I like.. I thought she'd take a back seat to the new one I just built but as much as I like that one, I still find myself back to the SRV.. :D