Kramer Guitars

amdmonster

I just bought a older kramer guitar. Does anyone know much about this brand and how to tell what model it is. The headstock is blank. It has a floyd rose trem. The neck is a 21 fret rosewood, with white binding, and the inlays are the claw style in pearl. It has schaller tuners, 2 humbuckers, 3 knobs and the pickup selector switch is a mini toggle. switch. The serial number is F1279

that is a very nice kramer....isn't it a baretta?

but everything about it screams quality..3 piece quartersawn maple neck,flawless paint where even the trem cavity is clean with no sloppy edges...original floyd with the push in bar,beautiful scallop job..

i like everything about it...

here is some info i dug up based on the serial number.

Fxxxx-Fxxxxx - late '87 - late '89

Range - F0001-13XXX (presumed)

Notes:

1986-90 "Pointy Droopy" or "Shark" headstocks(E2000s-G series) - Bodies and Necks by ESP

Die cast plates in chrome and black sporting "Neptune, NJ" on them with the banana Kramer logo. 

i have already poped the toggles and pickups out nothing or no holes have been filled. As far as original paint kramer offered them in flourescent pink so i do believe the paint is original but not the girl but could be cause of all the graphics by in the 80's. The pickups had a faded sticker on them that looks like a 86 or 88 on them.