Got bored... so the strat copped it!!!

See now here is what happens when the dull thud of boredom that is a sunday morning comes along and kicks you in the head... I woke up today... looked at the poor shapeless strat sitting in the corner of the room and thought.... hmmmm what devastation can I do to that in 12 hours??? :D

So I promptly got out the sander and bandsaw.... and below is the result. All up it took exactly 12 hours... I think its actually kinda funky!! And although its only got a base coat on and still needs lots of work I thought I'd let you all know how its gone today... Boredom is a dangerous thing!!!!!

214573.jpg

Ignore the smug me! B)

214574.jpg

Sorry for the really bad pics but I'm reduced to using the webcam again... Digital camera got left in the UK... along with my complete respect for what was a fender strat... ahha! mwa mwa mwa mwa!!!!!! :D

lee :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY ALEX WHATS WRONG WITH BEING A PERVERT????? :DB) Actually its really great to play as well... you have excellent access to to upper frets and its as light as a feather now!! :D

Wait till you see what I'm doing to my telecaster!!!!! hahahahahahaha :D

the dogs are still barking.... scarey. :DB)

Wait till you see what I'm doing to my telecaster!!!!! hahahahahahaha  :D

You have my very deepest respect, anyone willing to kill a fender deserves respect B) LOL

You have my very deepest respect, anyone willing to kill a fender deserves respect  LOL

I completely agree... I think I've hated fenders pretty much all my life LGM. Its very liberating to destroy them. :D I think fender should build all there guitars like this!!!!! haha! poo alex! :D

I completely agree... I think I've hated fenders pretty much all my life LGM. Its very liberating to destroy them.  I think fender should build all there guitars like this!!!!!

You guys forced me to go to a local music store and ritually burn their entire Ibanez stock!!! :D

I completely agree... I think I've hated fenders pretty much all my life LGM. Its very liberating to destroy them.  I think fender should build all there guitars like this!!!!!

You guys forced me to go to a local music store and ritually burn their entire Ibanez stock!!! :D

An improvement? B)

:D

Guest AlexVDL
what comes around, goes around......

One day a big Fender guy will corner you while holding a chainsaw...hehe :D

It would probably be looking something like this B):D

matia.jpg

Hahah sorry Matia, it's just a joke! I have nothing against you or something (for now, until I get to see how the tele looks like :D:D )

ok, now for all the marbles, who can tell me where that flame design guitar originated from? (company and guitarist using it and video it appeared in)

Brian you don't qualify!

Hint: It wasn't fender, they aren't clever enough to come up with something that cool LOL!!!!!! (ok, I'm joking, I know if it wasn't for the original strat guitars prolly wouldn't look like they do today)

Hint 2: It also wasn't Ibanez that came up with it :D