Submission For Project Guitar Of July

Stew

What do you mean? Do you want to submit this for the Guitar of The Month contest? Post it here if so:

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16745

You're not necessarily late. I think your allowed to enter an instrument up until Brian closes the thread and starts a poll, which he is sometimes late doing. I'd enter it right now if I were you, I doubt Brian would have a problem....the more instruments the better, makes the voting funner.

Still plenty of time to enter, don't pay any heed to Whitey's post about the voting starting.

I would strongly suggest you find another pic host. It's a great looking piece, but I really don't think my concience would allow me to vote for a guitar which plays 'the crazy *&£"$^%" frog' at me whilst I'm looking at it :D :D

Yeah me too. That's the only Jaguar I like, and I like it a lot. It's a perfect marriage of everything; the stripes, the colors, and the mirror nitro finish. I could be wrong, but I think I read that it's heavy. If so, that's the only downside I can think of. Otherwise it's a perfect guitar. And there's not really room to hollow out any sections either, with the clear guard.

Hey, actually you could bore out holes or slots in the strips from the side before you laminated them. That might be cool. You'd have little tunnels inside there between the laminates, or you could do the same sized oval cutout in each to make a larger hollow cavity when you glued them all together.

Stewy, stewy, stew...you got to get pics onto your posts...you know I'm a fan but...just open a free photobucket acount and post these beauties up...

CCJag1.jpg

And probably best to get a GOTM entry in reasonably early so people have more time to admire the entry....hmmm...beautiful

I want to see some more surf designs...I'd love to know what else you could do a different take on, too...how about a reverse strat.... :D

psw

Hey nice one...that'ed be cute wouldn't it.... :D

Hey Stew...if you dont want to open a pic account...just press the quote button on any of these posts of mine with your guitars featured (like the one above) and edit out the text leaving the IMG part and you'll have your pic from my account.... :D

pete

I had no idea there were pop-ups. I have a pop-up killer so hmmmmmm. Yeah, I'll get on that account this week.

Pete, working on a "Taboo Tiki" Jag. Think of the Brady Bunch episode in Hawaii. That's where the theme came from. Can't explain in detail right now because there are few snags at this point.

Edited by Stew