http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...ndpost&p=204126

My post wasn't at all trying to be rude. I was just expressing how i felt. Shouldnt be taken as a real serious post.

DaveQ-I know you are capable of searching and all, but I just think it's useless to re-write something that's on the net. I wasn't trying to diss you or nothing. Just wanted to say that.

Plus that whole post was mainly sarcasm. Check the roll-eye smiley B)

Just wanted to say sorry dude and no harm intended :D

P.S. Drak: You can keep that chair. I am a nice guy. I could *never* be as mean as you of course :D

See ya,

Chris

Edited by AlGeeEater
that would be "stir" anything up...

or spur anything "on"

Does it really matter?

Hey...looka that...you can restart a closed thread by quoting it into another...

I'll resist the temptation to repeat all of AlgeeEater's outrageous remarks...

Why don't you guys start "Review Useless Junk Thats Already on The Web Forum" :D

Actually I thought it was a fair call...oh and the moderator will contact you when you really get out of line....

As for Drak...I just wanted to save this somewhere where I can find it so it could be requoted adinfinitum...the perfect defence...

Dave could be 100% correct, I was just giving my opinion, I could (and often am) be 100% off-base with my opinion.

And that's why...(100% off based opinions)... that we dont really need to duplicate reviews found elswhere on it's own special thread...though tools...hmmm...and individual items of interest...no problem there...

The first review should be of one of my favorite tools...THE SEARCH FUNCTION.... :D

pete

that would be "stir" anything up...

or spur anything "on"

take your pick.but what you said is like saying "a stich in time saves a penny"

I kno i tried to edit my first post but it wouldnt let me edit the topic thing :D

Blues-i know you didnt do that, but it was closed before i had a chance to clarify the fact i wasnt trying to be Drak B) I was being sarcastic, yet trying to prove a point. If thats humnaly possible. :D

Edited by AlGeeEater
Blues-i know you didnt do that, but it was closed before i had a chance to clarify the fact i wasnt trying to be Drak  :D  I was being sarcastic, yet trying to prove a point. If thats humnaly possible.  :D

It's all good....I can smell sarcasm a mile away......usually.

Cool, glad to see we clarified B)

Now DaveQ, your turn! :D

Actually I kind of like the spur up thing...quite evocative really...get yourself on an ornery horse and see where you go when you spur it "on"....

If you've got a really lazy horse, sometimes putting a spur in isn't enough. That's when you have to put a spur "up" :D :D B)