Body Blank And Neck Blank For Sale.

Bluetic

I have a solid One peice African Mahogany Body blank and a solid Hard Maple (White) Neck blank for sale. I will be adding more at a later date. Also, is anybody interested in some Quarter sawn Walnut blanks? I have the lumber, I just hav'nt had the time to cut it up yet.

Take a look at what I have here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bluetic3535/...h8BLRDB9FNvDRPB

Thanks,

Bluetic :D

I couldn't get in to see the pics, you might have to go to options and make it public, that's what I had to do with mine. Maybe it's just my computer I'm not sure but it just sends me to the sign up page of snapfish. I hope it works for you. Jason

I can make them whatever size you like for say $45 plus shipping. They would be two peice though. The Mahogany is one peice and I'm asking $60 plus shipping for it. It really is a beautifil peice of wood. The shipping would depend on your location. You can go on to UPS.com and do a shipping calculator. My location is Zip code 46236. Body blanks weigh at most 10 pounds would be my guess.

I can make them whatever size you like for say $45 plus shipping. They would be two peice though. The Mahogany is one peice and I'm asking $60 plus shipping for it. It really is a beautifil peice of wood. The shipping would depend on your location. You can go on to UPS.com and do a shipping calculator. My location is Zip code 46236. Body blanks weigh at most 10 pounds would be my guess.

I may be interested in some QS walnut blanks . . .can you post pics? What thickness?

KOMODO :D