Wow I Like These Guitars

!!METAL MATT!!

http://blackmachine.co.uk/

I saw The Link today And MAN Im So in love!! So I emailed owner to get more info on his Work and I Invited him To PG So he can show us A thing or two B)

So Well See,

I really Hope He come's Around!!

EDIT: Sory Link Added :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by bluespresence

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Matt got to excited and for got to copy the guys website name, and posted the forums in his email. Then since he for got to copy the others sites address, he posted the forums on accident. Dont worry, happens to me too....

Yep That's It :D Sorry Guy's, It's Up now

But It did Work before

I tested It after What idch Posted And It was working fine! :D

So I just Thought He was Going MAD or something B)

I like the b7. Its soooo skinny but I think its really purdy

That's My Fav Part Of all his Work It's SKINNY :D Think about How Cool that Could Really be!! Lower cost in wood Is the first thing that come's to mind

I've seen top's Thicker than That,

One Day after The Brutalizer is done Im trying That!!

Very cool stuff! I had to add a "www" at the beginning to get the link to work, but no worries. :D Man, I gotta make myself a supa-skinny guitar like that sometime. :D

Greg

I found This http://www.myspace.com/sikth

And Hear's The Forum

http://sikth.proboards26.com/

NICE :D

Yeah...I like the thin guitar idea...Ibanez Japan is making some real thin ones but they thicken up in the centre for a trem...but this is nice...

B7.jpg

I wonder though...looks like an AANJ bolt on in a swamp ash body....with the elongated headstock it all looks a bit flexable...makes you wonder...

Well I think The Head Would Be Ok Because It's Roeswood, I think :D

It sure Look's Cool I really Wish I had more Info on The Price!!

MORE INFO at all would Be great

I hope He comes around

g15.jpg

EDIT: I want To know What's up with this Binding?

Well I think The Head Would Be Ok Because It's Roeswood, I think :D

I think the headstock is one of the best features...as it's reversed the lower tensioned strings are the ones at the end and there's plenty of wood there for the treble, higher tension strings...the neck joint though...there's not a lot of wood under there...hmmmm

Oh I missed That Sorry

I dont Know man It's Hard to tell But If droped Im thinking That would Be the first thing To Break!!

SO DONT DROP IT :D

75.jpg

EDIT: Hear Now To me That looks Ok!

Yeah now that neck lokks ultra stiff doesn't it with those reinforcement bars...he might even have added some reinforcement that we can't see into the joint...it does look ok doesn't it...of course not dropping it is one solution.... :D

I'm already a little nuts...  the link still doesn't work for me, but I'm using Firefox, maybe that's why? When I hit up their site from google it doesn't work either...

Anyway, what's up with lying a guitar on the ground like that? Nice way to scratch things up...

Ya You A NUTBAR man that's Why It wount work HAHAHAHA :D

Anyway man I know I hate Seeing These Deadly guitars Siting On the ground like That :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

... man I know I hate Seeing These Deadly guitars Siting On the ground like That  :D

Unless you can see the photographers feet in the pic...maybe he dropped it to prove the neck joint...there's a big crack in the concrete.... :D

g7.jpg

Maybe its covering up a flaw

No I dont think so He does It on Other guitars, From What I can see There's Just no binding there Nothing, Im not sure why :D

Unless you can see the photographers feet in the pic...maybe he dropped it to prove the neck joint...there's a big crack in the concrete.... 

HAHAHA B) Ya Just More proff Of How good these guitars Really are!!

the B2 is around £1500 i believe, they have had glowing reviews over here in th UK by all the Magazines etc.

Ok So £1500

2,634USD

3,191CAD