Off My Last Topics

Since they'd just be copies of something already done somewhere else by somebody else...

...not really. :D:DB)

Now, if you have built a guitar, I'll have a look at that. If it's just a design, keep it until you build it, then show it.

Since they'd just be copies of something already done somewhere else by somebody else...

...not really.  :D  :D  B)

Now, if you have built a guitar, I'll have a look at that. If it's just a design, keep it until you build it, then show it.

sorry i dont copy people's guitars i'm sorry if that dissapoints you but thats jsut me!

...not really.  :D  :D  B)

sorry i dont copy people's guitars i'm sorry if that dissapoints you but thats jsut me!

i think drak just means that most guitar designs have been done similarly elsewhere.no matter how original you believe it is,someone else has already done something similar.(not speaking for drak though)

don't let that bother you though.just make what you want,even if it does look like a conklin or something else...after all,it is for you.

i have tried designing what i thought was original...i usually draw a full size picture of a neck,pickups,and bridge,and draw a guitar around them of the type that i want..so in a sense,none of my guitars have been direct copies...

but my "beast" was obviously intended to look like a beast...i drew it freehand,so the dimensins i am sure arenowhere near accurate...but it is a beast nonetheless,but i never pretended it was not.

one of the guitars i am building right now is an EXACT tracing of an esp f series...it is a direct copy and you will never see me refer to it as otherwise.i am just making it with the body wood,set neck,fingerboard,finish,hardware,and inlay i want on it...cheaper than i could have their custom shop make it for me.

i don't think there is anything wrong with that.it is for my use only.never to be sold or given away.but it will have my own headstock on it...so it will be obvious at a glance it is not an esp.

Just advice, and nothing more - you are pushing the wrong buttons here. Your other thread was just closed and you are taking this one the same direction. If you would like to post the design, then do it, just adhere to the pic rule. Post one pic then links. Anytime you post, you risk hearing something you don't want to hear, so if it is that important to you then do it and take the replies in stride.

Good luck!

Nate Robinson

Just advice, and nothing more - you are pushing the wrong buttons here.  Your other thread was just closed and you are taking this one the same direction.  If you would like to post the design, then do it, just adhere to the pic rule.  Post one pic then links.  Anytime you post, you risk hearing something you don't want to hear, so if it is that important to you then do it and take the replies in stride.

Good luck!

Nate Robinson

hey i was just upset with Gemleggat for sayin

I thought those carvings on the those Darkstars were really good. Can you show me some of your carvings or designs malebolgia? I cant think of another style of guitar that would suit those augmentations better than those.

so i made this thread, i was not tryin to push any body's buttons except gemleggat's

Just advice, and nothing more - you are pushing the wrong buttons here.  Your other thread was just closed and you are taking this one the same direction.  If you would like to post the design, then do it, just adhere to the pic rule.  Post one pic then links.  Anytime you post, you risk hearing something you don't want to hear, so if it is that important to you then do it and take the replies in stride.

Good luck!

Nate Robinson

hey i was just upset with Gemleggat for sayin

I thought those carvings on the those Darkstars were really good. Can you show me some of your carvings or designs malebolgia? I cant think of another style of guitar that would suit those augmentations better than those.

so i made this thread, i was not tryin to push any body's buttons except gemleggat's

no button pushing allowed here.if you wish to continue pushing buttons i will have to give you a two week vacation...do not make me do that.