Prs Neck And Body

Hi there,

I am so busy at the moment i cant make a guitar that i promised some one.

Can some please cut out a PRS custom 22 bodt and neck. I need the peg head to be blank so i can use my head stock.

Wood would have to be mahongany and the body would only need to be 1 ince thick without carving. The neck could be maple or mahongany, the trussrod channel would have to be routed out. I have the fret board here and trust rod.

So just basic work, but could end up being a good source of income as i migth make a whole batch. You will be sending to New Zealand.

PLease if this interests you, send photos of your work and download skype to talk to me at dennis_mccaskill

Cheers

Uhm.... what?

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for. A completed piece of work, or a sawn out blank? 1 inch thick?

Maybe you should be a little more expansive in describing what you want, but even so I doubt there are too many folks on here who will be interested in building a guitar for you to stick your headstock on, and pass off as your own.

Hahahaha, I'll have to agree with setch on this one. No one's gunna wanna put in some hard work for you to cop off as your own, cash or not.

Well... actually, I know one person that might. His name is Warmoth... you might know his website, www.warmoth.com lol. Other than that, I dunno where you're gunna get a neck and body with a blank headstock.

Chris

You hang around the nzguitars forum don't you, get ashcustomworks to make it for you.

Although he will rip you off, but then again I've seen your prices too. I'd make it for you nice and cheap, but I have self respect.

What kind of "great deal" do you think you'll get here? That can be the only reason(as far as i can tell) that you'd have some random person on a forum make it as opposed to a pro. Word to the wise: you get exactly what you pay for.

talk about cheessy. another great place he could try is ed roman he seems to specilize in situations like this.