Dano Mini Pedals

TGwaH

Surely for the price of 2 mini-pedals you can get a cheapass multi-effects pedal? Multi-FX aren't always the best for distortions and reverbs, but at least by comparison to the mini-pedals the compressor and EQ are prolly up to the task, or no?

If you're looking cheap, the Dano ones do look pretty nifty. Less nifty but also cheap are the new Behringer offerings, worth at least considering.

Greg

I've been looking at getting an inexpensive compressor pedal and an EQ pedal. I've been thinking about the Danelectro "Surf and Turf" compressor and the "Fish and Chips" EQ.

Anyone know anything about 'em?

My friend let me use his "Fish and Chips" EQ pedal about a month ago and I must say, it rocks. It's cheap as hell, and it does its job (well, I might add).

The Dano pedals have thier very own... vibe, cool factor etc...

I have a few that I've picked up at pawn shops etc. I always buy them if i can get them for $15 or under. The biggest issue is the switch sucks. I know a few places where people like the pedals but just rebox them and change the switch.

your mileage may vary.