Truss rods for all!!

krazyderek

Ok well i'm placing an order to a supplier and i'll be able to get what they have left of truss rods since they discontinued them. I'm thinking about getting 2 sizes, 18 and 19 inch long, one for 21/22 fret necks and the other for 24 fret necks and neck thru's (depending on how much overhang there is) Both are double action rods and both featuring the side adjustment boxes, that stick out of the side of the neck at the heel end of the guitar, instead of under the nut or between the end of the neck and the neck pickup. If enough people want to get some without the system i could probably get them aswell for a buck or two less (i think)

trussrod.jpg

I was going to get about 5 or 10 for myself, just wondering if there'd be a demand for them from any of u guys? Not really looking to make a profit, just passing on a good deal, I think they'll work out to be about 10$US a peice then what ever shipping is to where ever u live (depending on how u want it shipped). I'm expecting the order to take a couple weeks, so just a little heads up.

:D

Derek

I'll take, probalbly, 2, one at the minimum: heres my email and MSN: stealthisename@postmaster.co.uk

And also I wouldent mind 2 with out the system on top of the two with that I want, I'll tell you the sizes later

BTW I live in England

Oh and to rhoad56 what kind of woods? I'm interested

Thatnks Rob