A Couple New Finished Teles...

Nice man! I'm a HUGE fan of double edged binding, as well as spalt so that one blew me away! I'm part way through a KINDA tele shaped (MeuX E-Series that I do...) spalt top guitar, so it's good to see beautiful similar examples to know I'm on the right track.

As for that "can't have too many teles" comment.... i dunno about that.... unless they have humbuckers like those two do! Then that's correct :D

Chris

Thanks for the kind words!

I am just starting to spray again I have a dedicated compressor and clean up area so I am going to give it a try again.

Those are just he first couple of coats. I have some really neat flame spalt that I will be getting into in the next couple of weeks.

Will post one more soon, no pics till its in the GOTM...

• 3 weeks later...

ok finally got one done and assembled....

IMG_1931.JPG

http://www.bigdguitars.com/Rob/IMG_1932.JPG

Thats not the neck I wanted on the guitar. I had the moses graphite neck but had some issues with it, that will be the neck thats on the guitar when I get it back.

Alinco Pros with a custom shop bridge. neck is a fender bullet that will be replaced.

That is sweet and I love the little flame piece on the bridge! Its noticeable while still being relatively subtle. Nice work...