My Music

duo2

well i figured i would post a link to my myspace music. recording quality isn't very good. i did all the songs in one take with a tape deck in my closet. The songs i have on there right now are my comedy stuff. i figure if one person on this forum likes it then it was worth it to post this.

enjoy and feel free to give me your input. good or bad.

Mitch's Music

-mitch-

well i figured i would post a link to my myspace music. recording quality isn't very good. i did all the songs in one take with a tape deck in my closet. The songs i have on there right now are my comedy stuff. i figure if one person on this forum likes it then it was worth it to post this.

enjoy and feel free to give me your input. good or bad.

Mitch's Music

-mitch-

You're Infected was good. It could have potential. I would look at how you are phrasing the lyrics. The lyrics seem a bit distracted, which I can understand since you were playing guitar and singing at the same time.

a lot of people have said that. and yeah it is partially because im multitasking but for the most part its just how i sing. i've never had any vocal training.....obviously. so the whole trying to sing well thing is completely new to me. i have been working on my phrasing and i think it's getting better. should be an improvement in my next batch of songs. thanks for the input.