Downloads

have patience, brian is a very busy man, i'm sure within the next few day you should be good to go.

cheers

darren

Its not $10.00. Its just a donation. This website is a wicked resource for questions answers and to meet awesome people. But all that costs money to run.

But... buy donating youll get the cool badge, <----- and acess to some cad files and an advanced forum. (not much happens in there but its good for relaying ideas to members who care rather than joe blow off the street trolling)

You mean you actually gave money without knowing why?...

Not that it matters in this case, because this forum is run by honest people, but you should really make sure you know WHAT the money that you are giving someone is for...

Speaking of donating, I've been meaning to donate again... paycheck is on the way soon, though. :D

Not that it matters in this case, because this forum is run by honest people, but you should really make sure you know WHAT the money that you are giving someone is for...

Speaking of donating, I've been meaning to donate again... paycheck is on the way soon, though. :D

if that was adressed to me. Then No i did not. Hence, my questioning asking.

Thanks for the info. Ill donate but i hope you guys dont mind if i poke around and see if i fit in first. im still colecting parts heck i may not have what it takes to make a guitar. time will tell. I do apreaciate the forum, and will show my graditude soon.

Chris.

Edited by jipp