Yeppie Whoa!! I can Paint My Guitar

OK here's teh story like 2 weeks ago i bought a used Fernandes nomad for 120, its got some screaches in it and i ask my rents if i could paint it and they said yes so.. i'm happy now, i want to try some thing like this

Guitar Paint Sceme

I belive its called candy striping, ok here are the colors i want Yellow/Orange (kindda more yellow then orange), Purple, White, Green. What type of striper should i use will paint thiner work, what type of primer just white reg. wood primer,

what type of clear coat, if u have any links that will help plz post???????

Thank you alot, :D

I think that might have been the most post in a row of non-working links... lol.. just kidding.. But yeah send them to Brian so we can see what your going for and listen to Setch, your gonna want to read the paint tutorials before you do anything you might regret. One word of advice though, take your time and don't do any type of polishing until at least a week goes by if your planning on using any type of lacquer paint, acrylic or nitrocellulose.

Matt V

i think its actually achieved by reverse masking. start with a base coat, mask every thing except the stripes, spray color 2, mask all but new strip patern, spray color 3, etc, etc.

that was the discription i got from VH-Guitarstore, before the accident. :D