DiMarzio 7 string pick-up

Sorry to not actually help, but I think you'd be better of mailing DiMarzio and asking. I think that would be quicker (since there probably aren't many of us who have 7-strings at all, and even fewer with DiMarzios in them), but I'm just guessing.

every Dimarzio i have is 17mm from top to the bottom of the base plate

sure would be nice if all the numbuckers were make with flat wings.... would make routing a hell of alot easier :D anyone know where i can get some replacement baseplates?

monkyboy777, THANX for the drawing and dims, man!

So, to sum this up:

I'll be putting ToneZone 7 & AirNorton 7 in my project ax. They will be direct-mounted.

If I understood correctly, dimensions vary from model to model. What about 6-string versions? Do they need deeper routing for the ears?

mullmuzzler | OSSMT

every Dimarzio i have is 17mm from top to the bottom of the base plate

do You have an Air Norton and a Steve's Special? if you do, then measure again I think you'll be surprised

only a steve's special, it's 17 mm too, unless you're including the polepeices sticking out the bottom? Which i plan to either cut off and/or drill a series of little holes for.. so i'm not counting those for routing depth's..